ppaprika: (yellow joong)
パプリカ ★ ([personal profile] ppaprika) wrote2012-04-05 02:52 am

(pdf) friend's confession

yunho/jaejoong
pg13 to nc17; romance, angst
warning: mpreg, attempted rape, miscarriage

summary: being the biggest player in town, jaejoong has earned himself a reputation he'd either hate or love. it's almost blissful, if only theperson he likes most would come to notice his affections.


FRIEND'S CONFESSION
{ yozora-yume | paprika }

→download
password: loveintheice



notes: this is an old fic, written around the time i was still a bit naive about the fandom so forgive me if the descriptions of both jaejoong and yunho, personality wise, are too inaccurate or if the fic's plain nonsense.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED, btw ♥

[identity profile] tanya-h24.livejournal.com 2012-04-05 03:05 am (UTC)(link)
hi there~ downloaded this just now. thanks so much for sharing it <3
jiyool: (Default)

[personal profile] jiyool 2013-10-09 02:19 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi! I can't seem to download this PDF...is there any other way you download it?

I can't download it

[personal profile] sadaf_faqiri 2013-09-02 01:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm sorry but you can't download the fic on IPad, so can you help me cause I really Want to read the fic. ADD it on asianfanfics is an advise :)
jiyool: (Default)

[personal profile] jiyool 2013-10-09 01:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I want to download this story...can you give me the link?